Before talking about the how vaping helps in quitting, let us talk about what actually vaping is. Vaping is a process which involves blowing scented water vapour into the atmosphere from a styled vaping device. Some says vaping is a healthy replacement of traditional cigarette. Using e-cigarette is commonly referred to as a vaping. Those e-cigarette contains a liquid, called e-liquid or e-juice.
Vaping helps smokers who are struggling to quit smoking. There are lot of ways to quit smoking like:-
- Nicotine Replacement therapy
- Non Nicotine Medication
- Find and oral substitute etc.
These tobacco-less substitute mimics what it is like to smoke conventional cigarette. Similarly there is Vape Juice available in the market. Vape juice is basically a solution that the e-cigarette heats up. This fluid typically contains propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, nicotine and flavorings. It gives you ultimate experience of over 96 flavours.
There are different types of vaping kits. They are available in variety of brands and range few are listed below
- Starter Kits: consist of all the essential you need to get started with. The device itself, a tank, a battery, coils, an atomizer, e-liquid and wicks are some of the items you can expect to find in an average vape kit.
- Mods: Modified vapes that are highly portable. They are available in various designs, colors and styles.
- Atomizers: an essential component of every e-cigarettes.it houses the coil which generate heat and electricity.
Ways how Vaping help smokers to quit:
- It provide better respiratory function, taste and smell.
- It encourage people who even don’t want to stop smoking, to eventually quit.
- It doesn’t contain bits of tobacco leaf (the cancer-causing “tar” in cigarettes).
- It has a decreasing level of nicotine content.
- They are more socially acceptable and do not smell.
- They do not leave a sticky unpleasant odor and do not stain teeth or fingernails.
We know that nicotine is an addictive drug and most of the e-cigarette contain nicotine but it’s not responsible for the major harms of smoking and how often this results in quitting. In reality scientist are just beginning to study the effects of vapour in human. E-cigarettes aren’t completely risk free but carry a fraction of the risk of smoking and are helping thousands of smokers to quit and stay smoke free.